Date: July 03, 2021
This Core RESTful API v1.0.11 update log describes the changes made to the Core APIs. If you have any questions, please reach out to Core Developer Support.
Following are the updates made in this release:
- Introduced CRM APIs. It brings Core Client Relationship Management (CRM) functions on the API platform. Check them out here.
- Introduced the Fund Transfer endpoint in Core API. It is used to move money, assets or funds between the balance sheet accounts. Check it out here.
- Added the following property in the Employee and Vendor models:
- DateOfBirth: Date of birth of an employee in ISO 8601 date-time format, such as YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss.
- Added the following properties in the Bill model:
- Term: Payment term associated with a bill, e.g., Due Upon Receipt, Net 30, etc.
- TermId: Identifier of the payment term associated with a bill.
- Reimbursable: Indicates whether the bill is an employee reimbursable expense.
- Added the following property in the Invoice model:
- MiscellaneousAmount: Any miscellaneous charges added to the invoice. It increases the bill amount.
- Introduced the Attach method for the Invoice endpoint. It allows you to attach existing time and expense entries to an invoice. Check it out here.